Should Christians be trying to Christianize the world?
Well, we certainly shouldn’t be trying to secularize it – that’s for sure!
Many today doubt whether the world could actually be won for Christ. Yet, when Jesus commissioned his disciples, he told them to go disciple all the nations – that’s a pretty comprehensive mission! Could it be that we’ve not taken him at his word seriously and trusted that he’s given us the promise of his power and presence as we go? Could it be that he’s already given us the winning strategy in His Word?
In this episode, we consider 7 simple steps to taking over the world and whether that might actually be possible! The reality may surprise you…
Read the article here: https://www.theotivity.com/post/7-simple-steps-to-take-over-the-world-for-christ
Recommended Resources from this episode:
- It’s Good to Be A Man by Michael Foster – hard-hitting, refreshing, and much-needed pointed words to men.
- Family Driven Faith by Dr. Voddie Baucham – a great primer on what godly family life should look like
- Raising Boys to be Men by Aaron Gouveia – a good book on some of what it takes to raise boys to be men and not extend boyhood indefinitely
- A Guide to Biblical Manhood by Randy Stinson – a classic read on the topic
- Thoughts for Young Men by J.C. Ryle – another classic short, must-read filled with biblical and practical insights
Consider supporting the work at THEOTIVITY.COM/DONATE
Visit theotivity.com for more content. Sign up for our monthly email Newsletter to stay updated on all the latest content. Please consider sharing this episode and leaving a 5-star review on your podcast app to help us grow. Follow us at @theotivity on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble).