What is the “Abomination of Desolation”? This question has puzzled many students of the Bible.
Many think that it refers to an End-Times Anti-Christ figure who will precede the final days. However, is this what Jesus meant to communicate?
In this episode, we consider what Scripture has to say about the “Abomination of Desolation” and what it actually means. We also take a look at the testimony of history to see how it was fulfilled, just as Jesus said it would be and its importance for the Christians he spoke to in his day. We also consider how it affects our own understanding of the End Times today.
Articles in this series:
- JESUS & THE LAST DAYS | Which Generation Would See the End?
- JESUS & THE LAST DAYS | The End of the Age (Matt. 24:3)
- JESUS & THE LAST DAYS | Signs: Wars, Famine, Persecution (Matt. 24:3-14)
- JESUS & THE LAST DAYS | The Abomination of Desolation (Matt. 24:15-28)
- JESUS & THE LAST DAYS | The Coming of the Son of Man (Matt 24:29-35)
- JESUS & THE LAST DAYS | The Rapture – Left Behind? (Matt. 24:36-44)
- The Last Days According to Jesus by Dr. R.C. Sproul (Also check out Sproul’s lectures for free)
- Last Days Madness by Dr. Gary DeMar
- He Shall Have Dominion by Dr. Kenneth Gentry (available as free eBook here)
- Paradise Restored by David Chilton (available as free eBook here)
Consider supporting at THEOTIVITY.COM/DONATE
Visit theotivity.com for more content. Sign up for our monthly email Newsletter to stay updated on all the latest content. Please consider sharing this episode and leaving a 5-star review on your podcast app to help us grow. Follow us at @theotivity on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble).