Who’s choice is ultimate in salvation? God’s or man’s?
This is the question we’ll be tackling in the second episode of this series. We’ll be taking a look, especially at Paul’s teaching on the topic in Romans 8-10 and also from the lips of Jesus in John 6. We’ll also consider what other relevant passages of Scripture have to say on God’s and our roles in salvation. We’ll then contemplate what this means for us today as we reflect on our salvation.
These are important truths for us to not just know, but also to love and to hold dear in our hearts. They are core to our assurance and comfort as believers.
- What about Free Will?: Reconciling Our Choices with God’s Sovereignty by Scott Christensen
- Willing to Believe: Understanding the Role of the Human Will in Salvation by R.C. Sproul
- Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God by J.I. Packer
- What About Evil?: A Defense of God’s Sovereign Glory by Scott Christensen
Articles in this series:
- GOD’S SOVEREIGNTY & HUMAN RESPONSIBILITY | What About Free Will?
- BIBLICAL COMPATIBILISM | How Does Human Freedom & God’s Sovereignty Fit Together?
- GOD’S SOVEREIGNTY IN SALVATION – An Exposition of Romans 8-10
- GOD’S SOVEREIGNTY | Over Who Comes to Faith and Over Evil
- GOD’S SOVEREIGNTY & MAN’S RESPONSIBILITY | Implications, Objections & Resources
Consider DONATING to support the work of THEOTIVITY.
Visit theotivity.com for more content. Sign up for our monthly email Newsletter to stay updated on all the latest content. Please consider sharing this episode and leaving a 5-star review on your podcast app to help us grow. Follow us at @theotivity on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble).